St. Margaret Pattens by Janet Brooke
Image size 45 x 22cm, Signed Limited edition of 6
St Margaret Pattens is a guild church located at Eastcheap in the City of London. Founded in 1067, it was rebuilt by Wren in 1686-1688.
It is one of the four original churches dedicated to St Margaret. Since the 15th century The Worshipful Company of Pattenmakers has been associated with the Church and it has close links with the Worshipful Company of Basketmakers.
Click image to view larger