St Clement Eastcheap by Janet Brooke
Image size 45 x 22cm
Signed Limited edition of 6
Eastcheap was one of the main medieval thoroughfares of London. The church was destroyed in the fire of London in 1666 and work started on rebuilding it in the 1680’s
Click Image to View Larger
St Clement Eastcheap originally was positioned on Eastcheap and St Clements Lane until King William Street was built in the 1880s separating St Clements Lane from Eastcheap.